samedi 11 avril 2015

Histoire de la Fin de la Croissance - The Lie We Live



Exposing the truth about our corrupt world. My name is Spencer Cathcart and this is a short documentary film I made & wrote. If you'd like to see more videos I'd appreciate if you subscribed.



SUBTITLES: Access subtitles by clicking "Settings" in the lower right of the video (the little wheel icon). A transcript of my film can be found here: theliewelive.blogspot.com



In the video I question our freedom, the education system, corporations, money, the American capitalist system, the US government, world collapse, the environment, climate change, genetically modified food, and our treatment of animals.
















from L'Info Autrement's followed topics | Scoop.it http://ift.tt/1ckUimI

via IFTTT

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire